The results of submissions were announced. With 391 paper submissions, the paper theme chairs and subcommittees have worked to ensure a fair and transparent process, reviewing all submissions through the double-blind international review process.
Please take note of the following details and timelines.
1. Camera ready submissions. Final submissions have to be submitted by 11:59pm, 1 October 2021 (AoE time). Time is limited. We unfortunately cannot extend the deadline due to our obligation to deliver the material to Springer so to allow for enough editorial and production time. The submission portal will open between 17 September and 1 October.
2. Final submissions. Your final submission (Unlocked PDF) should not be a major revision of your first paper. Changes or amendment at this stage, should cover minor improvements, based on the reviewers’ feedback.
3. Submission format. Please submit both an unlocked PDF version and the source file (i.e. Word document) of your paper.
4. UK spelling and grammar. We advise ALL papers / authors to conduct a full editorial review using UK spelling and grammar checks.
5. Authors details. Please remember to complete all authors details that was anonymised in the first submission and put back the content that was withdrawn in your initial submission for anonymisation purposes.
6. Track changes. Remove all track changes from the word file prior to exporting the final pdf version and your final submission.
7. Word limit: No additional word count can be allowed to any paper. Please keep it under the word limit as what was specified in our call for papers – 2500 for short papers and 6000 for full papers.
8. Plagiarism and similarity check. We hold to the industry standard of acceptance of 15% similarity check. Such checks will be conducted by us. IASDR2021will notify authors where the similarity exceeds the 15% threshold.
9. Templates. The paper templates and structure remain unchanged. We attach a link to the Springer style point guide for your reference. We urge you all to check your paper against the style guide once again. Springer will translate the current templates into the Springer format. For more details, see: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c09sqkvitb5hnk9/AAB4OhusHOR4RTeEs7UCVTrva?dl=0
10. Author and paper registration. All papers are required to be presented at the congress in order to be included in the Proceedings. We remind all authors about the publication fee per paper. IASDR 2021 requires each author to register in order to attend the congress, with only one publication fee payable per paper. All registrations have to be completed by 10 November 2021. For registration details, please go to: https://www.iasdr2021.org/registration
11. IASDR2021 reserves the right to remove any papers that have not been edited properly, that are not following the templates, or where the language is not at an adequate academic level.
12. Further details. Further details including final program, presentation formats and keynote schedules will be released on the IASDR website soon.
We sincerely thank you for your time, effort and commitment to IASDR 2021. We look forward to an engaging and meaningful event. Please direct any question to firstname.lastname@example.org.