For the first time in the series, the proceedings of IASDR 2021 will be published by Springer. We therefore use a different fee model to distribute the publication costs among the authors. By keeping publication fees separate from registration fees, we hope we can encourage more people including non-presenting participants to join our conference and community.
Please note that for every accepted Paper, Pictorial, or Designed Object submission, at least one author has to register personally, as well as pay a publication fee during registration. The lead author for every accepted Graduate Consortium short paper has to register personally, as well as pay a discounted publication fee during registration.
Please also note that the proceedings will only include those Papers, Pictorials, Designed Objects, and Graduate Consortium short papers that are presented at the conference.
The key deadlines of payments are:
• 10 November 2021 - Early Bird Full Registration deadline
• 25 November 2021 - Publication fees deadline; Fail to pay the publication fee by this date might lead to the withdrawal of your work from the conference programmes and proceedings.
• 5 December 2021 - Standard Full Registration deadline
• 8 December 2021 - late registration deadline for one-day passes
* Transactions will be made in Hong Kong dollars, plus an additional 4.99% processing fee charged by Eventbrite. The final transaction amount will depend on the exchange rate between Hong Kong dollars and your local currency at the time of transaction as well as any service fees charged by your credit card.
If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or the credit card issuer. Sometimes banks put restrictions on certain types of currency, specially for payments outside of your home country. With their help, you should be able to successfully complete your registration.
Update: IASDR 2021 will be hosted entire online; therefore, all attendance is online.